Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Materials Associate (Contract)
Requisition ID: 0823181221
Janssen Inc., a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Marketing Materials Associate located in Toronto, ON. This is a 12-month contract role.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
The Marketing Materials Associate is responsible for ensuring that all promotional and non-promotional materials produced and used in the marketing of Janssen products meet with Corporate, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory and Industry standards and are reviewed and produced as per the Marketing Materials process.
The Marketing Materials Associate works closely with all internal and external business partners involved in the creation of materials, including Regulatory Affairs, Medical Information, Linguistic Services, Advertising Agencies as well as external Advertising Preclearance Agencies. The Marketing Materials Associate plays a key role in supporting the Marketing Department.
The Marketing Materials Associate has responsibilities in the following areas:
- Marketing Material Development
- Management of the Marketing Material Review and Approval Process
- Production and Inventory Control of Marketing Materials
- Compliance Management
- Department and Project Support
Relevant knowledge and experience
- University degree or relevant experience (CCPE Certification) is required
- A minimum of 2 years progressive related experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Advertising, Marketing, Compliance) is highly preferred
- In-depth level of Health Canada advertising regulations as well as industry associations knowledge (PAAB, ASC, and IMC) is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively apply the regulations, manage submissions and negotiate for acceptance is required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with and influence internal and external partners to ensure compliance while meeting business needs is required.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of processes related to graphic development, inventory management, agency management, print production and media is highly preferred.
Core/Technical competency requirements:
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and process adherence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to apply independent judgment in handling and resolving problems and issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)