Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analytics Innovation Technical Lead
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0821180508
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Analytics Innovation Technical Lead. The preferred located is Raritan, NJ however consideration can be given to working in other locations. Up to 10% travel is required.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Analytics Innovation Technical Lead within the Statistical Programming and Analysis (SP&A) group is an individual contributor responsible for driving technical strategy and implementation to deliver on departmental innovation project commitments. This individual will also be responsible to collaborate effectively with peers, statistical programmers, SP&A leadership and relevant stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions across the department.
He/She is accountable for delivering on the technical implementation for one or more innovation projects within the Analytics Innovation Team. This Individual may supervise innovation specialist employees and/or consultants in building strong technical capability within the Analytics Innovation group.
This position may provide project management leadership and support and is accountable for ensuring solutions are optimized by leveraging cutting edge technologies and processes as appropriate. Will report into Analytics Innovation Head.
• In-depth understanding of the programming process and analysis functions in combination with expert technical programming capability, to design, develop and deploy robust software solutions of high quality and efficiency.
• Collaborates primarily with Analytics Innovation Team, members programming team members, other functions internal to IDAR, in alignment with overall SP&A and IDAR strategies, to understand stakeholder needs/requirements and deliver relevant solutions.
• Accountable for all technical deliverables on projects.
• Design, develop and implement technical solutions along with development of project implementation plans.
• Develop macros and tools for automation for global departmental use, providing technical support where appropriate.
• Developing supporting documentation and training materials as part of the implementation plan.
• Understands functional process and bridge between technology and process to ensure optimal implementation, as appropriate to support the needs of the business.
• Proactively engage in project team meetings, organize meetings to develop detailed plans and connect with user community to identify areas of opportunity where technical solutions and/or automation may drive a competitive advantage, as it relates to statistical programming and analysis
• Program, and/or oversee programming of, statistical macros, tools and automation.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and technologies related to statistical programming and data submissions and apply where appropriate to strengthen functional capability/efficiency.
• Connect across technical groups within J&J to leverage institutional knowledge and solutions.
• Embodies a strong customer focus and belief in J&J Credo values in decision making.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of relevant experience is required.
• Expert technical knowledge of SAS Software in a statistical computing environment is required.
• Knowledge of other statistical software packages and data visualization tools, such as R or Tableau is preferred.
• Experience in global SAS macro tool development and testing is required.
• Experience in Software Development Live cycle (SDLC) process is preferred.
• Working knowledge of programming practices (including tools and processes) and relevant health authority guidelines, such as GCP / ICH requirements, and relevant clinical R&D concepts is required.
• Experience working on cross-functional teams with demonstrated strong communication skills and experience working within a matrix environment is preferred.
• Project Management experience is preferred.
• A passion to develop innovative and effective solutions working in a global team environment is required.
• This position may supervise Sr. Analytics Innovation Specialist and Analytics Innovation consultants/flex, however is not required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)