Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director of Franchise Marketing & Solutions, Neuroscience
Requisition ID: 0817180828
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Director of Franchise Marketing & Solutions, Neuroscience based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This Senior Director of Franchise Marketing & Solutions, Neuroscience (NS) is a newly created position within the Neuroscience marketing team. This role represents a unique opportunity to drive the development, alignment, and implementation of operational strategies, marketing resources, and solutions to drive an optimal experience for Janssen’s Neuroscience customers & patients in the U.S. The role ensures that the organization is creating a unified and seamless stakeholder experience and will act as a single point of contact to maximize the effectiveness of critical vendor relationships. This individual will lead a home office team and contract field personnel in optimizing market access and sites of care and will ensure the patient is at the center of all our service offerings.
This position will oversee the Site of Care Marketing & Business Operations teams in the development and implementation of market access solutions and site of care operational capabilities. The Senior Director of Franchise Marketing & Solutions will lead the marketing efforts for sites of care with a focus on the ideal patient journey across the NS portfolio. This individual will be the single point to ensure existing programs achieve operational efficiencies as the Neuroscience portfolio evolves.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop an integrated site of care and operational business plan and long range strategic plan for the Neuroscience portfolio
- Overseeing franchise marketing, ensuring the Neuroscience portfolio is showing up to customers with one voice for both Schizophrenia & Mood
- Establish annual Marketing Plans for all site of care assets and executing promotional tactics with a focus on patient journey and optimizing market access
- Manage the development & coordination of Janssen Carepath solutions & materials for the Janssen portfolio
- Manage the vendor relationships across Hub services and contract reimbursement & clinical nurse education roles
- Recommend strategies and plans to leverage and optimize Neuroscience portfolio opportunities as we look across Marketing, Sales, and support roles that will drive greater customer service/experience, process efficiency, and alignment between partners and business operations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years business experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Payer/Access experience, Operations, Supply Chain, Analytics, International experience, National Business Director or other transferable experiences) is required
- 4+ years demonstrated in line marketing experience and proven performance is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- People management experience is required.
- Product Launch experience is preferred.
- Experience with managing marketing & operational budgets and external partners/vendors is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical brands, therapeutic area, and institutional channel experience is preferred.
- Psychiatric experience is desired.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, managed care, specialty pharmacy and/or reimbursement is required.
- Strong analytical skills and experience utilizing data science and analytical tools are preferred.
This position is in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 25% travel predominantly US with limited outside US travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)