Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Scientific Engagement Liaison, North America Beauty
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0814180514
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is hiring a Senior Scientific Engagement Liaison, North America Beauty located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Scientific Engagement Liaison, North America Beauty you will be the first point of contact for Beauty scientific engagement activities in North America. You will work with the Global Scientific Engagement (GSE) BEAUTY Lead to develop and execute professional engagement and thought leadership strategies in region. Under the direction of the GSE BEAUTY Lead, you will leverage and integrate relationships between relevant internal JNJ partners, at local and regional levels, and relevant healthcare Key Opinion Leaders with JNJ local and global professional strategies. You will also manage professional relationships with key opinion leaders and regional associations and support professional strategies in North America in partnership with the professional marketing groups. You will also partner with the Global GSE leader to support thought leadership initiatives aligned with Global mass and specialty BEAUTY priorities.
• Work with BEAUTY Scientific Engagement leaders to implement strategies for North America BEAUTY scientific engagement to achieve organizational objectives.
• Maintain relationship with key BEAUTY opinion leaders and professional associations across North America, manage Advisory Boards, Expert Panels and Speakers’ Panels. Contribute to maintaining a high level of internal JNJ scientific expertise by providing expert advice and access to external authorities.
• Support development of scientific content to use with internal and external organizations.
• Mentor PharmD students and Fellows on rotation and define appropriate projects and timelines by establishing accountability and time management.
• Ensure compliance with Health Care Compliance and legal guidelines. Maintain collaborative working relationship between Scientific Engagement and internal partners to deliver timely and expert support to product development. Implement policies and procedures for development and provision of technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
• Remain knowledgeable of the latest professional insights and trends in the region.
• Provide trainings for key internal and external organizations including sales strategy team, sales force, marketing, retailers, etc.
• Lead the plans of Scientific Engagement - BEAUTY programs, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects. Manage review of promotional material as necessary for BEAUTY in North America.
• Serve as a resource and subject matter expert as directed at local advisory and congress activities as needed.
• Work with other BEAUTY Scientific Engagement partners to design, develop and implement programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products related to clinical trials, solicited and non-solicited studies, publications, etc.
• Manage budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities in the region.
• Minimal of 6 years of experience with a BS Degree or equivalent OR 4 years of experience with MS Degree OR 2 years of experience with PhD or PharmD is required
• Healthcare, Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, DDS or similar field of study strongly preferred
• Experience supporting beauty, baby, oral care, feminine care, wound care or related field is preferred
• Strong scientific background with educational or scientific communication background and / or related field is strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with examples of partnership and advocacy engagement are required
• Excellent presentation/public speaking skills are required
• 10-20% domestic travel is required
• Must be able to work in Skillman, NJ
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)