Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Brand Manager (Full Time 2020 New Grad)
Requisition ID: 0810190801
About Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by improving the lives of Canadians through the world's most widely used and trusted brands, which include: Johnson's® Baby, Neutrogena®, Aveeno®, Listerine®, Band-Aid®, Tylenol®, Reactine® and Nicorette®.
Our Consumer Health Marketing team is filled with high-energy, forward-thinking leaders that get excited by the challenges of leading a business. The marketing culture is collaborative, high-performing, and ethics-based; the Johnson & Johnson Inc. Credo acts as our compass for decision-making.
What does the role entail?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health is looking for bright & passionate leaders to join the Canadian marketing team based out of Markham, Ontario as Assistant Brand Managers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be a business leader and drive growth in your brand through strategies & executions that have a national impact. Just like any entrepreneur or general manager, you will lead key drivers of business performance, including:
- Development and execution of a strategic business plan for your brand, garnering consensus through senior management
- Uncovering analytical insights about the category, competitor & retail customers that drive business recommendations
- Leading your brand’s P&L & making investment recommendations to drive profitable growth
- Partnering with internal stakeholders, including sales, regulatory, finance, supply, demand planning & global marketing teams to effectively execute against local business plans
- Successfully setting & ensuring delivery of monthly and annual shipment and consumption forecasts
- Launching new product innovation, and recommending pricing & merchandising strategies
- Conducting consumer research to uncover insights that shape in-market activations
- Building marketing communications (eg. TV, digital, print, sampling, professional, etc.) & claims with external agency partners
- Partnering with your peer marketers to shape & influence enterprise-level thinking
Within the role, you will be provided the opportunity for strong learning & development, growing your skills through formal training and on-the-job training, with the intention of enabling career progression to more senior business management roles.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who are excited to tackle a challenge, seek ways to improve and learn, and who solve problems creatively. The role is dynamic and fast paced, so time management, prioritization, and thriving through ambiguity are key abilities you must possess. Through the compass of our Credo, you must leverage an ethics-based approach to decision-making, and take ownership & accountability for understanding the consumer to uncover growth opportunities.
- Completed or graduating from an MBA or Masters degree (concentration in Brand Management or Marketing) preferred
- 3-6 months of previous CPG Internship experience is highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to bring out the best in others
- Strategy and data are at the core of everything we do, so strong critical thinking and analytical skills are required
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without the need of sponsorship now or in the future
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)