Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Patient Experience Analytics
Requisition ID: 0808190729
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for Manager, Patient Experience Analytics located in South San Francisco, CA.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
The Manager, Patient Experience Analytics is responsible for providing insights into the patient journey that improve Actelion Brand performance. This position also provides strategic and operational insights supporting Therapy Access Field Operations. In this role, you will
- Lead comprehensive analysis of the patient journey to enable and inform Commercial and Market Access teams on brand fulfillment & persistency strategies
- Conduct prospective and retrospective impact assessments of key Patient Experience and Therapy Access initiatives to provide strategic guidance to teams
- Monitor key Market Access and Patient Experience related strategies and tactics to ensure focus on high value initiatives
- Develop and enhance Therapy Access team performance reports to maximize operational insights
- Collaborate with Therapy Access Managers to provide operational and strategic insights via development of dashboards and adhoc reporting
This job requires a combination of analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS with at least four years relevant experience in business analytics within the BioPharma or Healthcare industry or 2 years with an advanced degree
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills is required
- Ability to organize, integrate, and analyze large data sources and draw cohesive conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, data science, engineering or related fields
- Proficient in the use of Tableau
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, including hands-on experience writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with specialty pharmacy data
- Familiarity with managed care access KPIs
- Effective communication with both technical teams and business functions including written communication, such a writing business and technical requirements.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Proven track record of high performance, innovative approaches to quantitative analysis, and ability to multi-task.
- Prior experience leading effective project teams
- Expertise analyzing secondary data in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. IMS, SHA) a plus
- Working knowledge of statistical processes and software (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R) a plus
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)