Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Quality A&D (GQS)
Bridgewater, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey; Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0804180130
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Director of Quality A&D (GQS) to be located in Bridgewater, NJ Somerville, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Director of Quality A&D will:
Act as the primary Enterprise Q&C representative and point of contact for all A&D services delivered by GQS functions to the business. Responsible to direct all intake regarding Enterprise A&D support services to the GQS Customer Services function.
We are counting on you to improve the A&D quality Knowledge and Capability across the J&J A&D quality community through training on the Enterprise end-to-end process, tools, and templates – continuous internal & external benchmarking will provide the best practice approach.
In addition, Enterprise A&D will develop a model based on legacy data and experience to ensure business readiness for acquisitions in terms of critical compliance requirements and quality cost estimates including remediation efforts.
Primary partner to the business to ensure all appropriate Enterprise A&D services are delivered in support of acquisitions and divestitures.
- Deliver Enterprise Acquisition & Divestiture quality support to the Business
- Serve as the primary Enterprise Q&C representative and point of contact for all A&D quality services delivered by GQS to the business during A&D projects
- Identify business A&D support needs by working pro-actively with the Enterprise Business Development function as well as BD functions across the Segments
- Provide A&D intake to the GQS Customer Services function and in partnership with other GQS functions as well as JJRC and Quality operations, prioritize/co-ordinate the support from Enterprise quality functions
- Work with the GQS Standards and Process Owners function to ensure that quality systems integrating into J&J via acquisition are compliant to J&J requirements and consistent with the overall Enterprise quality systems roadmap
- Drive continuous improvement in the A&D quality knowledge and capabilities across the global Q&C network training the Quality A&D community in the end-to-end A&D process, tools, templates, and Enterprise Standards & Compliance requirements
- Manage requests/escalations from the business regarding A&D projects that require Enterprise guidance for resolution eg. Compliance requirements
- Lead the Enterprise A&D Community of Practice and set strategy and deliverables for the cross-sector group
- Continuously improve A&D Playbooks based on shared internal learnings as well as external benchmarks
- Develop and maintain key metrics for A&D service deliverables
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Science, Quality or Business.
- 10+ years of related experience in Quality systems and compliance, Regulatory Standards, Quality processes with some A&D experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of quality systems, acquisitions & divestitures, metrics management, vendor and project management
- Collaboration, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Proven experience in influencing others and delivering to senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal & external partnerships developing positive relationships
- Strong project management skills, from concept to planning to implementation
- Leadership – Demonstrates leadership and ability to effectively influence
- Relationship Management – Demonstrates the ability to effective build and leverage relationships
- Achieves Results – Execution, energy, results driven and action oriented
- Develops Self/Others – Seeks growth opportunities and improvement for individual and the organization
- Customer Focused – Understands customer/stakeholder needs and delivers on same
- This position will require up to 30% travel, both domestic and internationally
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.Johnson&JohnsonFamilyofCompaniesareequalopportunityemployers,andallqualifiedapplicantswillreceiveconsiderationforemploymentwithoutregardtorace,color,religion,sex,sexualorientation,genderidentity,geneticinformation,nationalorigin,protectedveteranstatus,disabilitystatus,oranyothercharacteristicprotectedbylaw.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)