Johnson & Johnson Careers
Source Quality North America (NA J&J Consumer) co-op winter 2019 workterm
Requisition ID: 0802180827
- Provides administrative support to the Source Quality – EMQ department to facilitate batch release, quality projects and other compliance initiatives.
- Support the collection and coordinate quality documentation and records for product approval.
- Working with the internal quality team to support activities with internal and external suppliers and manufacturers on quality related issues.
- Support collection, review and organize master documentation data, both hard copy and electronically, to ensure compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
- Lead and provide support to continuous improvement initiatives within the Source Quality Department through effective review and analysis of information
- Support product qualification and validation activities as part of on-going support to in market products as well as new product launches
- Minimum of 2 years complete of a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) program is required.
- A focused degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Biological Sciences is preferred.
- Strong organization skills, communication skills and the ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
- Strong Computer skills including use of Word and Excel are required
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment through open communication and collaboration.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)