Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, North America - Shoulders
Requisition ID: 0792180125
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, NA - Shoulders. Position will be based in Warsaw, Indiana or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Marketing Manager will oversee product & customer-facing initiatives while developing and executing on initiatives that improve customer satisfaction, market share, and profit margins for the assigned product category.
- Develop, lead, and ensure execution of business plans to meet future needs and expectations.
- Development of short-term tactical sales and Brand/Product Management marketing plans, contribute to longer-term tactical plans.
- Ensure brand integrity by leading efforts across multiple functions and channels to protect our brands from any attack and/or activities which may harm our patients and business partners.
- Implement a tactical plan by providing appropriate promotional materials.
- Work across all elements of the marketing mix and use appropriate channels of communication, monitor and control budget to access promotional effectiveness, and work productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization.
- Ensure completion of market analysis and monitor competitive activity, build strong network with key opinion leaders and monitor industry developments impacting business, as well as develop innovative marketing programs based on brand/product strategies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct customer-facing experience in a business-to-business environment is required.
- Experience in product launch is preferred.
- Experience working with surgeons or medical facilities would be a plus.
- Experience with successful team collaboration, influencing without authority, and working effectively on cross-functional teams is a crucial skill set for the role.
- Must be able to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete information.
- This position may require up to 40% travel, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)