Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Lead- Talent Acquisition Events (1 of 2)
New Jersey, United States; Tampa, Florida
Requisition ID: 0770180507
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an HR Lead- Talent Acquisition Events (1 of 2) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization with a primary location of any J&J NJ site, considerations to Tampa, FL, and requiring up to 40% domestic travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Event Lead will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives in our newly imagined Talent Acquisition Model that will provide J&J with a recruiting competitive advantage by igniting growth & innovation through an integrated Human Capital approach supporting Mergers & Acquisition and unplanned strategic hiring. You will be responsible for running time sensitive projects and integrating unified solutions as aligned with strategic business objectives. This position will partner with recruiting colleagues as well as key HR and cross-functional partners to integrate target businesses with J&J. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Execute strategy for effective project hiring in alignment with business strategies and capabilities to provide the best quality of service
• Be the ultimate utility player by quickly assessing, resourcing, leading, and project managing all unplanned global strategic hiring events of varying size, scales, and timelines by using business insights to build a playbook of standard methodologies.
• Drive engagement and establish trusted partnership with Global HR leaders, Business leaders, and internal partners to drive A&D strategies, considering and integrating feedback into the project plans.
• Understand the end-to-end recruiting process and sourcing strategies through collaboration with internal recruiting partners to enable process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
• Understand and execute on Johnson & Johnson's business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenges by translating into an actionable business strategy.
• Responsible to demonstrate & embrace a culture of agile thinking, creating a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach to recruiting engagements, ensuring hyper-connectivity & transparency across multiple stakeholder groups.
• Collaborate with the Talent Intelligence and COE community in Manila, as well as with external vendors and partners, to design and lead the implementation of talent identification strategies while ensuring prioritization of business talent priorities.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
• 6+ years of progressive HR experience, including 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capacity is required.
• Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail is required.
• Must have experience in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external partners to execute HR solutions across the enterprise.
• Must possess strong business acumen across multiple functions, as well as deep understanding of the full end-to-end recruiting cycle.
• Experience developing and executing actionable plans aligned with functional business strategies to ensure the best quality of service is required.
• Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences is required
• Demonstrate ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
• Proven success in analyzing and presenting Talent Acquisition data that drive data based impact and decisions for key business partners (HR, business, recruiting team).
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, as well formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
• Up to approximately 40% of domestic travel may be required.
• Project Management Certified (PMP) professional is preferred
• Experience helping organizations transform their business operations through effective use of strategic hiring to align with ultimate business goals and objectives is preferred
United States-New Jersey-
North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)