Johnson & Johnson Careers
Advanced Analytics Leader
Requisition ID: 0764190411
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Advanced Analytics Leader.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Advanced Analytics Leader, you will provide technical support for the data and analysis infrastructure used within the customer logistics functions for key customers such as Walmart by utilizing existing toolset in Tableau, Power BI, and Alteryx. You will also hold a leadership role in J&J’s analytics’ strategy road map by partnering with Supply Chain and Logistics Strategy and Analytics organizations within J&J to develop a keen understanding of the retail supply chain business environment/CPFR to craft solutions that meet team’s needs.
- Provide technical support for the data and analysis infrastructure used within the customer logistics and planning functions for the Walmart customer team, utilizing and building complex data models to support the needs of the business.
- Build new dashboards in Power BI and workflows in Alteryx to streamline the CPFR team day-to-day activities and provide new capabilities.
- Work with internal customer-facing teams and capture Voice of Customer to aid in the development of new tools and standardization of business processes.
- Maintain existing toolset in Tableau, Power BI, and Alteryx, and adapt current capabilities to fit changes in process and data structure.
- Build new tools to tackle business challenges using newly-available data sets.
- Develop a keen understanding of the retail supply chain business environment/CPFR to craft solutions that meet users' needs.
- Work to understand the processes of other retailers and scale tools to other customer facing teams where possible.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or focused degree in Supply Chain, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics preferred
- Minimum six (6) years of related experience required
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate and present findings, both verbally and written
- Experience with data visualization tools required; Tableau or Power BI preferred
- Experience crafting and writing queries using SQL preferred
- ERP experience, such as SAP or JDA preferred
- Familiarity with Retail-Link data platform is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables is required
- Ability to quickly merge and summarize data/information from multiple sources, including experience preferred in data management, cleaning, and analysis
- Experience preferred with ETL tools (e.g., SSIS, Informatica) or graphical data prep & blend tools (e.g., Alteryx, KNIME, Talend)
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Location & Travel Required: Rogers, AR and up to 10% domestic travel
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidate
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)