Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 0758190401
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Actelion, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Portfolio Management Organization (PMO) intern. The PMO reports directly to the President of Actelion US and primary supports the Actelion Leadership Team (ALT) to deliver the key business priorities.
This is a high impact, high visibility internship that will give the candidate a full view of strategic planning and execution for a pharmaceutical commercial organization in rare disease.
- Support the development of Actelion’s 2020 strategic planning for the Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) portfolio
- Participate as a part of a team that will link four strategic workstreams (Long Range Financial Plan, Market Access Readiness Review, Integrated Evidence Generation Plan, and Business Plan) to build Actelion’s 2020 strategic plan
- Report to and support the Associate Director of the PMO
- Collaborate with, but not limited to, cross functional partners in Marketing, Sales, Market Access, and Medical
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Marketing and Group Product Directors for the UPTRAVI and OPSUMIT brands
- Manage timelines, minutes, and development of deliverables to be utilized by senior Actelion US executives for submission to the Janssen Americas Leadership Team (JALT)
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates must be available to work (Full-time is required)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status) now or in the future
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, Word, Excel and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable
- Candidates with commercial pharmaceutical or life science experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership is strongly preferred
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred
- Housing will not be provided
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-South San Francisco-
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)