Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inside Sales District Business Manager - Jacksonville, FL - Vistakon, division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Requisition ID: 0750181024
VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Inside District Business Manager, located in Jacksonville, FL.
VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. manufactures ACUVUE® brand contact lenses-the world's first soft disposable contact lens. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry. Visit us at www.ACUVUE.com < http://www.acuvue.com/ > to learn more.
The Inside Sales District Business Manager will manage, train and guide the Inside Sales team to meet and exceed company sales objectives and lead key initiatives in coordination with commercial strategies and under the direction of the V.P. Sales, NA. The Manager will work closely with Sales leadership to foster collaboration and alignment with Field Sales and will be looked upon to create customer continuity through continuous process improvement, technology assessment, and development of shared metrics and reporting. The Manager will also assist in the annual planning and cross-functional coordination of meetings, associate training & development and business plan development.
1. Manage, direct, execute and implement the Quarterly Sales direction and Plan of Action with the Inside Sales team to sell the Family of Products to new and existing customers;
2. Oversee the development, communication and implementation of a tandem deployment model with Field Sales. Ensure coordinated alignment and effort of Inside Sales by region/district/territory/account to most effectively address customer needs and meet company objectives;
3. Analyze and interpret sales data, including sales results and productivity measures, to effectively manage the Inside Sales team;
4. Develop, implement and train the Inside Sales Representatives on Eye to Eye
Selling skills, portfolio management fundamentals and product knowledge that
will lead to successful execution of the sales process with accounts;
5. In conjunction with Sales Training, create and develop a training program
and sales collateral consistent with meeting the objectives of the department
and the development of the representatives; provide ongoing coaching and
counseling associated with enhancement of sales skills and delivery of results;
BA/BS degree in related field required
Minimum experience (number of month/years and type of work experience beyond formal education) required for competent performance:
5-7 years of overall sales experience with a proven track
record of success.
Vision Care industry experience preferred.
Proven understanding of telesales and field-based territory
Strong selling skills, portfolio management and account
Experience working with a CRM considered beneficial.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)