Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior HR Leader, Talent Acquisition, Sales & Marketing and Consumer
Requisition ID: 0749180507
- Lead an experienced team of Recruiters, Recruiting Leads, and Recruiting Managers in the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that embrace new technologies to enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives.
- Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenges by translating a business strategy into actionable steps.
- Partner as a talent advisor with internal partners by consistently using an open, consultative, employee and customer-focused mindset to ensure J&J’s ability to attract the necessary talent.
- Development and Execution of the Regional Diversity strategy in partnership with key partners (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.).
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking within Recruiting, driving a best-in-class candidate experience through a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach, ensuring hyper-connectivity & transparency across multiple partner groups.
- Identify talent needs and capability gaps to influence, shape and drive effective recruiting strategies tailored to the most critical talent needs across their respective business/geography.
- Build the regional plan for Talent Sourcing that will ensure the Company is finding world-class talent for the region. Collaborate with the Talent Intelligence and COE community in Manila to design and lead the implementation of talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with business talent priorities.
- Track and assess team performance,weekly, using critical metrics and predictive analytics, while keeping an eye on emerging talent priorities and practice opportunities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in HR, Communications, OD, Organizational Psychology or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR/Recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in a high-volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
- Experience crafting solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external partners to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
- The ability to translate a business and recruiting strategies into an actionable plan is required.
- Experience developing strategies aligned to functional HR strategies to execute and ensure the availability of resources and the best quality of service is required.
- Demonstrated success analyzing and presenting Talent Acquisition data in a compelling narrative that drives data based impact and decisions for key business partners.
- Experience utilizing metrics regularly to manage and maintain performance is required.
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions including HR Operations, Finance, Procurement, etc is required.
- Must have the ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments and AIRS and/or other relevant certifications is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years as a People Manager leading and developing a team with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance is strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)