Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Leader, Talent Acquisition, Enterprise
Requisition ID: 0747180507
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a HR Leader, Talent Acquisition, Enterprise within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 15% domestic travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager will lead the strategy, delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in their assigned business/geography. You will act as a Talent Advisor for key partners while delivering optimal candidate experience by building industry & business insights to stay on top of trends and market changes as well as be knowledgeable about talent competitors and the businesses’ talent priorities. You will drive engagement and partnership to support Global Services, Corporate Services and Human Resources as a collective partnership driving recruiting excellence and executing Regional Diversity strategies. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Demonstrate his or her deep understanding of J&J’s long term and short-term strategies by acting as a trusted talent advisor to implement enterprise-wide talent development and management strategies to attract, assess, select, and develop a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline.
- Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements while integrating any specific talent challenges into a compelling narrative and actionable plans.
- Lead an experienced team of expert Recruiters and Recruiting Leads in the end-to-end processes of acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs.
- Collaborate in a culture of agile thinking, driving a best-in-class candidate experience through a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting approach, ensuring hyper-connectivity & transparency across multiple partner groups.
- Identify talent needs and capability gaps in order to influence, shape and drive effective recruiting strategies tailored to the most critical talent needs across their respective business/geography.
- Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key partners (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
- Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, Human Resources and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years of HR/Recruiting experience, including at least 3 years in a high volume recruiting or talent sourcing capability is required.
- Experience crafting solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise is required.
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions and the ability to translate a business and recruiting strategies into an actionable plan is required.
- Demonstrated success analyzing and presenting Talent Acquisition data in a compelling narrative that drives data based impact and decisions for key business partners.
- Experience utilizing metrics regularly to manage and maintain performance is required.
- Strong capability assessing, hiring, leading talent and cultivating a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline.
- The ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand to work effectively in an agile environment, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities is required.
- Experience conducting and Training others in behavioral interviewing assessments and AIRS and/or other relevant certifications is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a People Manager leading and developing a team with a strong focus on team engagement and individual performance is strongly preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)