Johnson & Johnson Careers
Facilities Site Lead
San Angelo, Texas
Requisition ID: 0744190329
Ethicon Inc. is currently recruiting a Facilities Site Lead to be a part of the Facilities Management department. As a Facilities Site Lead, you will serve as the single point of accountability and are responsible for delivering quality, safe, compliant and productive workplace environments—across a site—with a high touch customer service orientation. The Site Facilities Lead will also be responsible for delivering facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and on- site employee and business services.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
As a Facilities Site Lead, you will:
- Develop site-level customer relationships with business units and serve as their facilities single point of contact, understand their strategies and expectations and translate them into facilities management and business service solutions.
- Chair the technical execution of Facilities projects, communicating with internal and external partners. Handle the facilities project portfolio and assign tasks according to the projected scopes to include: quality compliance and improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, capacity increase and asset replacement plan.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to both internal employees and service providers in decision-making processes that drive customer value
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of service providers
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices, EHSS and other regulations. Where appropriate, serve as primary site liaison for facilities compliance.
- Implement business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs that improve and optimize services
- Execute working knowledge and/or troubleshooting skills in the following areas: Utilities and Facilities systems operation, repair and maintenance, continuous improvement, Building automation systems, safety devices, equipment installation, debug, commissioning and qualification, electrical and mechanical prints
- You possess team management, including optimization of team resources, coordination of team planning and work efforts with other teams. You have confirmed analytical and negotiating skills, project management skills and demonstrate the Leadership Profile competencies: Results & Performance Driven (including focus on execution), Critical Thinking, Teamwork & Teaming, Sense of Urgency, Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail, Organization & Talent Development, Prudent Risk Taking, Self-Awareness and Flexibility, Integrity and Credo Based Actions, Intellectual Curiosity. They possess strong financial and business insight
- Own the instrument calibration processes and staff including the improvement of written calibration and verification procedures for all measurement and critical control devices.
- Conducting investigation, bounding, documentation, review and approval of non-conformances, CAPAs and customer complaints, as well as calling out quality issues as appropriate.
- Support Strategic Facilities Planning in delivering space planning and space management services to business units and in tracking, allocating and reporting space costs by business unit
- Maintain compliance with company policy, Quality System Regulations and Environmental Health, Safety and Sustainability Performance Standards.
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to lead a diverse technical staff in change handling, develop strategies, influence all partners and collaborate within multi-functional groups implementing Enterprise Facility Management and Site Level strategies.
- Establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture motivated by key performance indicators, metrics, benchmarking, and sharing of standard methodologies.
- Work reciprocally with regional lead to ensure alignment and connectivity between and across regions.
- Act as Building Ownership Program (BOP) Leader/Coordinator for the Site Management Team.
- Follow all applicable quality management system, environmental, safety and occupational health policies. (for example, ISO 13485, ISO14001 & OSHAS18001).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of related engineering experience, or a Master’s degree with 5 years of related engineering experience, is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of people management/supervisory experience and minimum of 4 years of GMP manufacturing experience is required.
- Proven independent understanding and application of core GMP fundamentals, including but not limited to: Data Integrity (DI), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and GMP investigations is required.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, National Codes (Federal and State) is required.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System experience preferred; MAXIMO experience highly preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret standard operating procedures, technical procedures, Drawings and government regulations is required.
- Project Management experience is required; certification (e.g., PMP/FPX) is preferred.
- Passionate about People management and contract management experience and strong cross-functional business insight required.
- Instrument calibrations and metrology experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a multi-functional team environment is required.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly required to stand, sit, walk, and talk or hear.
- Needs to be mobile and able to independently transport themselves between various sites/locations, as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- May be asked to travel ten (20%) for local, domestic or international business support.
- Weekend travel and work, and participation in conference calls and meetings during late night/early morning hours may be required occasionally.
- Employee will be working in all areas of the facility, including but not limited to boiler rooms, central utility plants, mechanical rooms, general office areas, mechanics shops, manufacturing space, etc.
- Wearing specific PPE or gowning may be required as per established Quality, EHSS, or site Procedures.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This description is representative of the knowledge, skill & ability necessary to carry out the requirements of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Texas-San Angelo-
Ethicon Inc. (6045)