Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Search Lead – Consumer/Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 0734180507
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Executive Search Lead – Consumer/Supply Chain within the Johnson & Johnson Corporate Services organization in New Brunswick, NJ.
Who We Are
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 125 years. We embrace research and science—bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people around the world.
With $76.5 billion in sales in 2017, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to make a positive impact on the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and are fully committed to inclusion.
The Executive Search Lead – Consumer/Supply Chain will support the Global Consumer/Supply Chain sector of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for turning business strategies into actionable talent strategies at Senior Director level and above. You’ll lead the creation of a strategy to create a competitive advantage in the business and talent marketplace by:
· Addressing critical talent gaps
· Building a talent pipeline
· Helping the organization assess and select talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s business needs
As the Executive Search Lead – Consumer/Supply Chain, you’ll serve as the Talent Acquisition account manager for the Global Consumer/Supply Chain sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
You’ll also manage a group of seasoned executive recruiting professionals. Not only will you execute the most senior searches across the designated business groups, you’ll also select and partner closely with retained executive search partners to ensure that we have the leadership bench strength to drive competent succession management.
You’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in building out the Executive Search delivery model by closely working with the Talent Acquisition leadership team, the broader Talent Acquisition team (including practice, professional plus, professional wage university and events), Talent Management teams, Total rewards, hiring managers and the senior HR team.
This position reports directly to Global Head of Executive Search and will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Confer with senior business and HR leaders to identify crucial talent gaps and drive an effective and efficient talent strategy in support of the business.
- Lead a global team of 3 to 4 executive search principal recruiters
- Represent Talent Acquisition function at sector HRLT
- Cultivate a professional reputation among the senior executive community through your deep market expertise, strengthening our employer brand.
- Understand the business strategy, its talent pipeline and confer on the overall aligned talent strategy to deliver on the executive recruiting strategy.
- Solve executive talent gaps—including. the selection and managing of an external search firm partner or personally executing the search for senior most talent.
- Actively share market intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions by crafting compelling narratives.
- Build and lead a diverse recruiting and sourcing strategy for each executive search by building strong external partnerships with diverse associations.
- Be the primary negotiator with selected candidates as well as conducting thorough reference checks on all finalists.
- Screen, evaluate and qualify candidates to develop a keen understanding of their qualifications and competencies.
- Counsel hiring managers regarding the interview process as well as the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
- Partner with other HR partners to attract the necessary talent as well as transition and onboard new executives.
- Partner with broader TA teams and facilitate flow of communication within the TA across sectors.
- Maintain an understanding of creative recruitment tools, technologies and the best methodologies.
- Champion a culture of agile thinking, building a transparent and adaptive approach to all recruiting engagements and client relationships through constant collaboration and a passionate attitude about a fast, adaptive and iterative recruiting.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Masters’ degree, with a concentration in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management and/or Business is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of direct, relevant and recent experience in executive recruiting in either a retained search firm, agency, or corporation, including at least 3 required years of experience managing and developing high performing executive recruitment teams is required.
- Experience in the recruitment of the Consumer and/or Supply Chain sectors is preferred.
- Experience in recruiting executives for large, global companies and putting together comprehensive recruiting strategies to address diverse talent needs is required.
- Experience in both a corporate environment and a search firm environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Ability to translate a business strategy into an actionable recruiting strategy is required.
- Must possess a global talent perspective, experience working in a highly matrixed environment and understanding of legal issues impacting executive recruiting activities, such as covenants.
- Has excellent communication, storytelling, influencing, sales and negotiation skills.
- Has imperative strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Has required validated leadership skills and executive search knowledge.
- Has ideally excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are required.
- Has mandatory proficiency with various candidate management and applicant tracking systems.
- Has to be willing to travel, as needed.
- Has Experience working with Taleo ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature, TRM and Tableau.
- Has experience leading people in an environment that thrives in the agile methodology.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)