Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 0725180507
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Under routine supervision, the R&D Co-op will:
- Follow standard operation procedure, be trained on the operation of state-of-art instruments, help in literature search, participate in experiment design, carry out the studies as planned, troubleshoot abnormalities, summarize results, and present the data in the format of official reports internally, and/or conference presentations/peer reviewed scientific journal articles publicly.
- They will also maintain records in accordance with cGMP.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
- Communicate potential problems and issues to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Review unusual results with the supervisor.
- Participate in laboratory investigations as needed.
- Acquire, maintain and apply current professional knowledge and skills associated with the job.
- Order laboratory supplies as needed.
- Adhere to regulatory, Johnson & Johnson and departmental requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without limitations and require no sponsorship for visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Must be a student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/graduate degree seeking a program majoring in a Science related field.
- Have a major in the following fields: Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Polymer Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biological Science, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, and Behavioral Science.
- Have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA at the time of application.
- Candidates must be able to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the 6-month co-op term.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)