Johnson & Johnson Careers
Capital Equipment Sales Manager (South Atlantic) – Depuy Synthes Sales
Requisition ID: 0720181220
JJMD Strategic Customer Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for Capital Equipment Sales Manager. The position is a field based sales position located in the North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, South Carolina, and Kentucky area of US.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Reporting to the Enabling Technology sales leader, the Capital Equipment Sales Manager will serve as the point person for end to end commercialization, including sales, service and capital program management primarily for all DePuy Synthes capital platform in Spine, Mitek, Trauma, Joint Recon, including the technologies accessed through internal and external, current and future partnerships. The Capital Equipment Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and executing business plans for assigned territories, leading clinical and technical product demo/evaluations of products as part of the sales process, presenting customers with various capital equipment service, financing and implant performance linked purchasing options, managing any post-sales installation and service support ultimately driving after sales adoption acceptance of assigned portfolio of capital equipment, educating physicians and OR staff on the use of the technology. This position will co-ordinate efforts with local implant clinical selling teams and Strategic Customer Group account leaders to ensure customer achieves desired adoptions goals for implant performance based programs.
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans for targeted accounts for assigned portfolio of capital equipment in partnership with local SCG and FSO leadership.
- Develop relationships with both clinical as well as economic champions at new and existing customers to best understand customer needs, capital buying cycle, preferred mode of new technology acquisition. And ultimately identifying and converting capital sales and program opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Lead product in-service, technical and clinical demo & evaluations to ensure support and eventual sales and adoption of assigned capital technologies.
- Work with the Program Office, Deal Desk, Finance, SCG, to develop appropriate capital offering (Rental, Lease, Share Shifts) and drive implant sales growth.
- Present and negotiate capital pricing and program performance terms with the customer in collaboration with SCG account leaders and FSO team.
- Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption protocol in collaboration with clinical support and sales team to achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
- Support new customers in clinical adoption of select technologies.
- Offer and negotiate extended service program options to customers to improve their overall experience with the technology and minimize any clinical disruption during the period of ownership of the technology.
- Work with the customer to ensure customer can achieve their clinical and economic goals with the new technology and overall customer satisfaction driving higher customer retention rate.
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge on all assigned capital equipment products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understands market conditions, and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition. Complete all assigned training in timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and critical business partners to develop and execute customer/product specific sales strategies and tactics the Enabling Technologies solutions.
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues, following documented procedures.
- Open to travel to meet and support customers with any technical product and or service related issue on short notice.
- Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the other guidelines on interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of Capital Equipment sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of capital equipment sales, marketing or commercialization experience is required.
- A valid Driver’s License is required as part of the job.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to surgeons and economic buyers a must. Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- The ability to travel extensively up to 75% including overnight travel within the assigned territory a must for the role.
- Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live patient cases as and when required as part of the job, and wear necessary protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
- Position requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time and may require to lift/move products up to 60 lbs.
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in a matrix team environment.
- Travel up to 75%.
North America-United States-Kentucky, North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-West Virginia
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)