Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Data Engineer Intern (July - Dec 2019)
Requisition ID: 0719DEIntern
Johnson & Johnson is a Fortune 100 company with over $81.6 billion in revenue and we are the world's most comprehensive and diverse manufacturer of health care products. Our health care businesses are in three broad sectors namely Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices. Johnson & Johnson’s brands are household names in many countries around the world. In just about any home, you will likely be able to find a Johnson & Johnson brand such as Neutrogena®, Listerine®, Johnson’s Baby®, Tylenol® or Acuvue®.
Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile methodology, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses and doctors.
You will be assigned to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Business Technology Team as a software developer and will have opportunities to learn and work in meaningful projects in Supply Chain Data Analytics space that will address business problems such as optimization of cost, planning, inventory management, and customer sentiment analysis in consumer, medical device, and pharmaceutical industry.
You will be part of a dynamic internship class based in our state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarter in Singapore and be part of a structured internship program which includes learning & development sessions, coaching from managers and buddies, and exposure to senior management.
You will be:
- Working on ideation and solutioning of business problems
- Perform data processing, cleaning, exploration, and analysis
- Prototype and develop data analytics products such as modelling and optimization in planning, manufacturing, and deliver process
- Learning and applying best practices of Agile, DevOps, software documentation, and source management.
- Assisting in technical analysis of business problems and design application architecture.
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Computing or a Technology-related course.
- Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting at 16 August 2019 latest.
- Current Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 4.0 or above (preferred)
- Demonstrate leadership skills and business acumen.
- Have initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Have a passion for technology and wants to make difference with technology solutions.
- Experience with basic visualization tools/packages (e.g. D3, Bokeh, Tableau).
- Strong foundation in programming languages (e.g. Python, C++, Java, Julia, etc) for data processing, and machine learning; 1+ years’ experience with projects/internship preferred.
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis is preferred.
- Relevant internship experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)