Johnson & Johnson Careers
PATIENT-REPORTED OUTCOMES POSTDOC FELLOW
Requisition ID: 0714180828
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access and will focus on Patient Reported Outcomes. The duration of the Postdoctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission – to discover and develop creative medicines that ease patients’ suffering and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our committed search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
We are seeking a highly motivated, meticulous and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also giving to the group as an integral team member. You will:
- Perform psychometric evaluations to validate novel PRO instruments and conduct statistical analyses on PRO data in support of evidence generation to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, clinicians, regulators, payers, and health technology assessment agencies.
- Have hands-on exposure to work within the Patient Reported Outcomes team supporting the value propositions for our pharmaceutical products.
- Be expected to participate in the planning and execution of studies (literature reviews and data analyses) in a team environment and will also be encouraged to present their data both internally and externally, with the opportunity to publish research findings.
- Candidates must have a recent or expected Doctorate Degree (e.g., Ph.D. or D.Ph.) in Statistics, Psychology, Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research, Public Health, Health Services Research, Health Economics or another relevant program.
- A relevant degree must have been obtained or the applicant must currently be a candidate for their degree to be completed by date of hire to be considered.
- The candidate must have strong analytic and statistical skills
- Statistical programming skills are a must
- The candidate must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong alignment with ethical principles in Our Credo and a desire to be vital within a company where people care about patients and want to make a difference in global healthcare is essential.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)