Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Systems Co-op, 2019 Co-op Work-Term
Requisition ID: 0708180827
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, oral health and women's health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, Johnson & Johnson Inc. employs approximately 400 people and is supported by two manufacturing sites and two R&D facilities located in Guelph, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec.
To support identified aspects of compliance related to products manufactured at the McNeil Consumer Healthcare Guelph Campus. To enable quality assurance activities that support product launch, product approval, post launch changes and document management processes. To assist in the management, development and implementation of processes/activities associated with the Global Specification System (GSS), EtQ Change Control, EDM Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs), SAP Master Data process and other document management processes.
- Responsible for administration, training and trouble shooting activities to support processes that use EtQ Change Control
- Collaborate with business partners to develop/improve processes that use EtQ, Tru Enovia, EDM SOPs, and lead/facilitate the implementation phase
- Develop/revise SOPs, process training documents, Analytical and Microbial Test Procedures, Raw Material/Bulk/Finished Goods Specifications.
- Create/review technical documents
- Prepares and revises specifications for McNeil products to meet corporate, regulatory guidelines, and USP requirements
- Assist with Project Management activities
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor of Science program.
- Previous experience in a laboratory setting is considered an asset.
- Any working knowledge of the USP (United States Pharmacopeia) would be an asset.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Prior experience with a food, water or pharmaceutical laboratory would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and multitasking capabilities
- Strong personal computer skills
- Enjoy working to multiple deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is a progressive and growing company focused on continuing quality improvement. This assignment provides an opportunity to work in a challenging, state of the art environment with an on-site fitness facility.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)