Johnson & Johnson Careers
MSL Hematology / Oncology
Requisition ID: 0708180507
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Motivated by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare partners, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
As MSL you are responsible for providing healthcare education and scientific exchange with Key Opinion Leaders. You will act as a main contact for regional clinical programs and you will provide clinical support to internal colleagues. You can also develop and implement clinical strategic plans and incorporate competitive intelligence inputs from field into internal strategic meetings.
What are your daily tasks?
- Be a scientific authority in the field, provide inputs and implement medical affairs plans, including identifying critical paths and tracking project improvements.
- Establish and provide strategic leadership for Medical Affairs, develop and execute initiatives for compounds in pipeline.
- Work with medical affairs staff and implement launch readiness and life cycle management programs for products.
- Provide scientific support to opinion leaders, community physicians, investigators and other healthcare providers. Provide medical training to investigators/independent physicians and company staff.
- Collect information about proposals to support educational activities and Physician’s requests for investigator-initiated studies according to company guidelines.
- Ensure team compliance by training and auditing them.
What skills and qualifications are we looking for?
- Medical degree.
- Expertise in Hematology or Oncology.
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Experience in similar roles (MSL, industry clinical trials experience) will be a plus.
- Ability to learn and convey clinical and non-clinical technical information.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. J&J is committed to delivering a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have equal opportunities to achieve their potential.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)
Medical Science Liaison