DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Sr. External Operations Planning Analyst within the Global Orthopedics Group that will report to the External Operations Supply Planning Manager.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Sr External Operations Planning Analyst will manage the supply planning and scheduling processes for External Manufacturers. This person will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. The External Operations Planning Analyst prepares supply plans and production schedules for external partners. This person will efficiently convert global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners.
Areas of responsibility include capacity planning, supplier S&OP leadership, scenario planning, material planning scheduling, inventory management, new product launch management and external partner order fulfillment. The Sr EO Planning Analyst will collaborate with the PLAN organization to handover WW demand plans, conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory. Collaboration with internal and external business partners will be a key success enabler to mitigate supply reliability risks.
The ability to complete complex excel spreadsheet analysis is required. This includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions.
You will be engaged in portfolio product life cycle management, agility initiatives and NPI launch readiness governance.
• Master’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations required.
• Must possess at least 2+ years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning, and/or materials management.
• Requires 4 years of progressive work experience.
• In depth knowledge of manufacturing control systems (ERP) and processes is required.
• Communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company and across a global supply chain organization.
• Influence others in a matrix environment is required.
• Work independently with a strong sense of urgency.
• Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred. APICS certification is strongly preferred. The candidate will be expected to certify once hired, if he/she does not already possess.
• Fluent English
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)