Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, Business Analyst - Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 0704180827
Johnson & Johnson Professional Services a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an IT Lead to be part of the SC IT ERP team.
This position will be responsible for Business Relationship, Project Delivery, Level 3 supports and SOX cycle processes in support of the Enterprise Resource planning space for the BWI/CSS Businesses.
The IT Lead will partner with the business unit stakeholders from BWI/CSS to identify technology solutions and ensure delivery of projects by leading, planning and scheduling.
Offer solutions, recommendations, workarounds, and testing options for business challenges enabled by technology. Candidates are required to be able to translate business processes including detailed knowledge of supply chains transactions to detailed systems specifications, as well as project management skills in driving medium to large size projects.
Candidate should be open to test the functionality and involve in validation activities. Candidates are required to possess competency in holding meetings with business & IT technical teams to provide a best solution for the business. Strong communication skills & leadership qualities to work with teams in a collaborative manner is required.
Candidates are required to be familiar with all phases of project development and have the ability to work in a large, cross-functional team environment. Candidates are also required to be familiar with SDLC/ Agile methodology.
This position requires strong analytical and influencing skills, and the ability to identify and implement efficiency and process improvements. Candidates are required to be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and execute against multiple tasks and deadlines. It requires Application management and collaboration with Service operations organization to provide support JDE / ERP solution.
Candidate should be open it support other ERP also like SAP, etc in they are being used at organization. Candidate should have knowledge of middleware technologies (like webmethods, SQL tools, sFTP, EDI, etc.) to interconnect different system. Candidate should be able to support any SOX, Audit (internal / External) cycle. Candidates who possess experience within the Medical Device industry are preferred.
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years experience OR 2 years of relevant experience with a BA/BS.
- Candidates are required to possess a supply chain background and have experience in ERP systems and JDE is preferred with minimum 5 years of ERP experience end to end cycle.
- This position will require a minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience. PMP certified is preferred.
- The ability to maintain integrity and trust within and across all organizations and relationships is also required.
- Proven business partnership skills are required.
- Direct experience with Software Validation methodologies is required.
- Strong project delivery experience including global, cross-functional, multi-disciplined projects.
- The ability to drive resolution for critical issues by bringing in teams together - both J&J internal and external vendors is preferred.
- Candidates are required to understand stakeholders’ current and future expectations; Respond promptly to stakeholder needs.
- Travel is required up to 10% of the time.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Business Relationship Management