Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Reporting and Analytics – ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center)
Requisition ID: 0703180504
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Reporting and Analytics – ASC. This position can be located in Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; West Chester, PA; Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Manager, Reporting and Analytics – ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Centers) supports the analytical needs of the organization, including but not limited to Sales Management including field and national & strategic account dashboarding and reporting, Marketing, Brand & Channel analytics, New product launch insights and ad hoc data analytics.
You will create, lead, and implement process improvements, while partnering within R&A and across Sales, Marketing and Finance to drive key KPIs and advanced analytics and insights in support of the organizations ASC initiative. You will also closely collaborate within R&A and across Commercial Operations, Information Technology functions (Data, Governance, Analytics) and other work streams to ensure data alignment, consistent reporting, and a focus on improving and building out new capabilities
• Identify and uncover unmet organizational needs and lead the execution of our commercial analytic solutions for internal and external customers as it relates to the ASC channels
• Lead and coordinate highly cross functional analytics process improvement projects and dashboarding processes for Marketing & Channel analytics (ASC focus)
• Analyze brand, segment, and account-level details to enhance strategic knowledge of the market place and support tactics to improve execution within ASC segment
• Develop and disseminate KPI & process performance: assemble, analyze, and identify issues or opportunities, and develop recommendations
• Develop and support new approaches to improving operating efficiency by eliminating redundant steps and automating manual work as appropriate
• Lead and participate in cross functional team meetings
• Lead ASC 3rd party data integration needs & data validation with business stakeholders
• Serve as overall Project Manager around gathering ASC reporting needs for all levels of the organization
• Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
• Support Franchise Team with insights and marketplace assessment solutions (ASC Focus)
• Proactively providing fact-based insights and analytics programs to address specific business needs
• Developing and implementing new creative insights and business analytics tools, techniques and processes
• Partner with IT and technology enablement teams to communicate requirements and deliver BI and reporting solutions
• Coordinate with external partners, where necessary, to complete analytical projects
• Other tasks and duties, as assigned
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics or related field is required. MBA or MS is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of related experience required.
• A minimum of 5 years of dynamic experience in forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance and/or a related field is required
• Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred
• Previous direct people management and/or supervisory experience preferred
• Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment are required
• Consistent track record of performance that demonstrates both strong personal and team leadership and leading a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration and influence is required
• Ability to support cross-functional teams (with strong influencing skills) is required
• Ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
• Ability to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated insight view of the business is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, PowerPoint; with advanced Excel (VLookups, Pivot tables, etc) skills required
• Proficiency in analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, Qlik Sense or Tableau) is preferred
• This position has primary locations in Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; West Chester, PA; Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH, with up to 10% domestic travel including nights and weekends required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)