Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Tax Analyst - Global Tax Technology
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 0688180827
Johnson & Johnson's Global Tax Operations Team is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst – Global Tax Technology in New Brunswick, NJ, Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA. The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for the administration of ONESOURCE Tax Provision (OTP), ONESOURCE Workflow Manager (OWM) and other tax related systems and software.
The Global Tax Technology Team partners with Tax Operations and Tax Planning as well as J&J IT and external vendors to identify technology solutions that enable efficient, accurate, and sustainable tax reporting, compliance and planning activities.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Serve as primary Administrator for OTP, OWM and other ONESOURCE applications for all OUS based legal entities.
· Perform installation, rollover and set up of each Tax Provision Cycle (both forecast and actual)
· Perform OneSource Workflow Manager rollover and maintenance
· Perform ONESOURCE Tax Provision testing and prepare associated SOX documentation
· Perform legal entity and user access maintenance for ONESOURCE Tax Provision
· Support CIA and PwC audit requests related to ONESOURCE Tax Provision processes
· Assist with global rollout and training of ONESOURCE Tax Tools as assigned
· Lead special projects to improve automation and efficiency of tax processes across the tax organization
· Serve as back up administrator for other tax software applications as assigned
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or business related field.
· A minimum of 3 years of tax accounting experience in a U.S. multinational corporation is preferred.
· Ability to understand basic accounting and tax concepts is preferred
· Ability to understand IT terminology is preferred.
· Experience with Administration of OneSource Tax Provision Administration and Workflow Manager is preferred.
· Experience with OneSource Dataflow Administration and knowledge of building data flow templates is preferred.
· Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail is required.
· Ability to communicate effectively with business partners is required.
· Good organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage time is required.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PC based programs: Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS functions, formulas) Word, and PowerPoint, is required.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SharePoint is preferred.
· Experience with Financial Reporting systems such as SAP, JDE, HFM, Cognos is preferred.
· Macro programming experience is preferred.
· Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and promote innovation and continuous learning within the group is required.
· Ability to foster an environment that promotes collaboration, teamwork and development of people for optimal performance is required.
· This position can be based in New Brunswick, NJ, Titusville, NJ or Horsham PA and will require travel between J&J PA and NJ sites depending on project needs.
· This position may require up to 10% domestic or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)