Health Economics & Market Access Manager
Descrição do trabalho
Johnson & Johnson MEDICAL is one of three successful divisions of the world's leading Johnson & Johnson family of companies with approximately 129,000 employees. We are making an important contribution to the successful treatment of a wide range of common and chronic diseases with innovative - often pioneering - medical technologies and products. Support us!
The Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) department is central and increasingly important to our local market access strategies. We have the responsibility for the evidence-based presentation of the clinical and economic value added of our technologies.
The Health Economics & Market Access Manager plans and implements market access, health economics and reimbursement strategies for prioritized technologies in Brazil, working through a collaborative approach mostly with Commercial Area (Sales & Strategic Accounts) and Marketing.
Leads and implement VBHC (Value-Based Health Care) strategies and projects for key products / technologies.
Provides macroeconomic, health economics, epidemiologic, access and reimbursement insights, inputs and market analysis outputs as appropriate for new business development opportunities.
Designs develop and sources economic and marketing instruments that can be easily adapted for coordinated delivery to internal and external clients and key decision makers.
Designs, deploys and communicates clinical and economic value propositions for key products / technologies based on evidence.
The Health Economics and Market Access Manager is responsible to build a sustainable relationship with Payers and Providers of the Brazilian Healthcare System, presenting value elements to strategic allies, improving patient access.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Innovates in market access, reimbursement and healthcare economics through identifying significant local unmet needs and opportunities.
- Supports health economics business case and instruments to support access, reimbursement and adoption of new and existing technologies.
- Leads and implements VBHC (Value-Based Health Care) strategies and projects for key products / technologies
- Interacts with Value Management Office from payers and providers
- Establishes a trust relationship with influencers and decision makers in reimbursement and technology adoption processes;
- Coordinates health economics guidance and input given to clinical, commercial, government affairs and regulatory teams to ensure reimbursement strategies increase probability of funding
- Implements daily tactical reimbursement activities to drive and realize company goals.
- Implements global health economic and outcomes research tactics that develop substantiate and communicate the value of new technologies, and leading marketed products through collaboration with regional and global HE&MA teams.
- Assesses reimbursement environment and market access barriers for new products and procedures.
- Supports the commercial team in: (i) client segmentation, (ii) stakeholder mapping, (iii) value message communication related to J&J Medical technologies, (iv) identify opportunities and customize action plans for each payer or provider, (v) develop a strategic partnership with clients;
- Leads Evidence Generation Strategy and Real World Evidence initiatives.
- Trains internal and external stakeholders (non-clinical) in product- or technology-specific value propositions, HE/market access concepts and methodology.
· Deep knowledge about the Brazilian Health Care System
· Very good presentation skills
· Evidence search and revision abilities
Evidence Gap analysis capabilities
· Proficiency in English (oral and written). Spanish is considered an asset
· Ability to handle multiple projects involving cross functional stakeholders with good problem-solving skills and creative solutions;
· Ability to think out-of-the-box, proposing creative and solid solutions for market access gaps;
· Analytical profile (scientific profile is an asset), with strong oral and written communication skills;
· Previous experience talking to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
· Previous experience with Medical Devices access projects is a plus
· Willingness to travel nationally with overnight stay
· Knowledge of value-based healthcare concepts and economic evaluation of healthcare modelling.
· Education level: University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Public Institution’s Management or MBA/MPH highly desirable.
Solid experience in related positions.
Brasil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)
Health Economics Mkt