Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Organizational Capabilities
Piscataway, New Jersey; Massachusetts, United States; Pennsylvania, United States; New York, United States; New Jersey, United States
Training & Development
Requisition ID: 0676180824
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Manager, Organizational Capabilities, located in Skillman, NJ, with considerations made for other Northeast J&J Facilities, preferably within New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, or Pennsylvania.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Manager, Organizational Capabilities, you will support sites, audiences, and functional areas such as, but not limited to all CLS NA Distribution & Customer Service Centers, CLS North America Quality, North America Regional Transportation Organization and the North America Strategy & Capability Organization. Additionally, you will have specific responsibility developing and implementing the training strategy and deployment of the CLS Order-to-Cash Project.
CLS NA Training Center of Excellence
• Provide support and direction for project assignments and establish a resource plan.
• Work with Learning Management System Team Lead to ensure appropriate compliance controls and audit readiness.
• Provide direction and insight about the required tools and reporting that are needed to drive organizational success.
• Understand the Global Supply Chain Talent Strategy and the CLS NA strategic plan and identify current and future development training needs.
• Evaluate and engage in the change management needs of the organization and communicate appropriately.
• Work with Business Process Owners and key stakeholders to incorporate training needs into future programs to achieve critical business objectives, including the support of new technology and other strategic initiatives.
• Select appropriate level of measurement for new programs and design measurement tools.
• Analyze ROI and effectiveness of solutions, incorporate findings into future approaches.
• Collaborate with the Enterprise Training team and global cross sector Training Community of Practice groups to develop best practices and identify leverage opportunities.
• Monitor status and drive completion of training programs across the Training COE.
• Maintain and ensure adherence to all training compliance requirements, including the achievement of the training compliance goal.
Curriculum Design and Training Material Development
• Designs and develops innovative, comprehensive curriculums and certification programs
• Selects appropriate level of measurement for new programs and designs measurement tools (e.g. certification process)
• Creates SOPs, Work Instructions, Instructor Guides, Participant Manuals, Exercise Guides and Quick Reference Materials
• Organizes training manuals, reference library, and tests and evaluates education materials in accordance with compliance standards
• Manages certification process
• Works with learning management system coordinator to ensure appropriate tracking of training records
• Gathers and analyzes feedback on training effectiveness and identifies training gaps
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of eight (8) years related experience required
• Expertise required in at least one of the following; adult learning theory, needs assessment, curriculum design, curriculum development and/or training delivery
• Experience developing SOPs and Work Instructions preferred
• Strong e-Learning design and storyboarding preferred
• Experience with eLearning authoring tools preferred
• Supply Chain and/or Quality Management Systems experience is preferred
• Project management experience required
• Lean, Six Sigma, Process excellence, or PMP/FPX training or certification is helpful
• Experience benchmarking and implementing best practices preferred
• Understanding of Quality Standards and Processes preferred
• Proven ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to innovate and/or implement new solutions to address complex problems
• Requires ability to work in one of our Northeast J&J Facilities, preferably within New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, or Pennsylvania
• Requires up to 10% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Training & Development