Johnson & Johnson Careers
Logistics and Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 0674181220
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The scope of the role is to handle and lead the performance of Consumer Warehouse Operations, with strong alignment to Customer Service. Will provide leadership, coaching and mentoring of operations staff to ens rehigh employee engagement and productivity levels. Will craft positive relationships with internal and external partners regarding deliveries, customer issues and optimization of the service we provide to our customers. Will also be responsible for providing a safe working environment in the facilities being sure to have the highest practical standards of quality.
What is in it for you?
- Lead the daily work activities of Consumer operations staff such that key customer critical metrics are met.
- Ensure that accurate, timely deliveries and receipting of product to and from the customer is achieved.
- Lead warehouse operating and capital expenses related to the operations cost center
- Liaise with different internal partners including sales teams and customer service on kit bookings and supply, and account management issues;
- Work with key, external partners to resolve any distribution queries and consignment stock arrangements.
You will be part of a passionate and dedicated operations team who always put necessities of our customers and patients first, with deep knowledge about the industry and commitment you can make a real difference at a time.
- University degree
- Experience in Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Production. Previous operations experience within Consumer Goods companies is helpful, however not essential, and excellent partners management skills will be very useful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high energy level.
- Advanced English skills (oral and written).
- Proven people management experience where you lead by example and effectively provide mentorship and lead people directly and through others.
- You will need dedication to delivering to the needs of the customer.
- Self starter and lead change where you put your Lean or 6 Sigma expertise to use in a continually improving environment and keep challenging the status quo.
- Experience with ERPs, preferably SAP. Proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to plan, lead, co-ordinate and execute the daily output schedules ensuring minimal waste and optimal labor efficiency including workflow scheduling.
- you need the ability to build positive relationships reinforced by improved process, procedures and communication.
- You will have to effectively plan, establish and maintain a strong culture of excellence, innovation (including new technologies) and continuous safety and quality improvement within the workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)