Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is recruiting for a Customer Strategy Manager located in Markham, Ontario.
Do you have a passion for channel and customer strategy? Are you passionate about working on iconic, beloved brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want to join a high-caliber team? If so, this opportunity might be the perfect fit for you.
In this role you will be responsible to develop & execute channel and customer strategies for the Nicorette and Nicoderm brands, integrating brand and customer strategies and priorities, via tailored channel and retailer specific programs to drive industry-leading growth for strategic customers and category-leading growth for J&J.
The Customer Strategy Manager will be responsible to:
- Manage and coach 2 direct reports who are responsible to develop & execute innovative channel, customer and trade strategies to achieve financial targets within their line of sight for allergy, eye care, digestive health and oral care brands
- Establish differentiated channel and customer strategies that achieve the business goals and financial targets for assigned portfolio, including strategies that increase ROI based on trade fundamentals
- Provide input as a key stakeholder into the forecasting process, rolling up external sales inputs and representing the customer LE in the demand planning tactical meetings, with goal of forecast accuracy to ensure customer supply and service levels and manage internal cash flow
- Develop promotional and category growth plans, including trade fundamentals (go to market retail strategy – 4Ps) and Revenue Growth Management framework for assigned businesses to drive competitive advantage at retail, while identifying platform opportunities, and supporting the company's customer segmentation and desired longer-term channel mix
- Provide longer term strategic plan by Category on opportunity areas of growth for inclusion in 3-year operating plan.
- Coordinate customer initiatives to maximize impact on sales and goal attainment.
- Provide input and support to new product introductions via development of external launch strategy (voice of the customer), management of launch execution for the Sales organization and monitoring performance and adjusting strategy where required.
- Monitor monthly share trends, competitive activity & strategies to ensure external ($ share) and internal targets will be met. Report results internally for portfolio line of sight.
- Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships throughout the organization
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of business/professional experience within CGP industry is required
- Demonstrated leadership in achieving outstanding sales results through others with and without direct authority
- Direct experience in customer interfaces, such as sales or sales management is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of success in enabling business growth, developing brand plans into go to market trade strategies, launching new products, channel segmentation and revenue growth management
- Advanced analytical skills; strong critical thinking and logic capability
- Knowledge or experience in forecasting and/or monthly volume reporting and analysis
- In-depth knowledge of consumer sector sales, consumer products, channels, and Canadian retailers
- Proven ability to present information in a concise and succinct manner; structure and simplify complex info into key messages.
- Proven ability to seek and effectively leverage organizational resources (people, $s), tools (brainstorming, process excellence) and processes.
- Strong project management, problem solving and prioritization skills and ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to influence multiple levels and functions within and across the organization
- Nielsen, Cognos, and other business application expertise is an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)