Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Control Scientist III – LIMS Specialist
Requisition ID: 0667180124
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Quality Control Scientist III – LIMS Specialist to be located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Quality Control Scientist III – LIMS Specialist is responsible for assisting with support, maintenance, and management of all computer systems related to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System). These applications include the Lab Manager Database and reporting system, including the stability module and the Empower Chromatography Data System.
This position will also be responsible for executing validation protocol scripts related to LIMS, and assisting the Lab System Specialist and other functional groups as deemed appropriate. This will also include local LIMS upgrade and replacement projects and establish strong relationships to drive process improvement and ensure efficient processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop LIMS query reports using ad-hoc system reporting tool and provide data to system users in excel format.
- Provide routine weekly and monthly laboratory metrics reports
- Review and update test code and specification changes in LIMS as needed.
- Provide troubleshooting and local technical support for Empower CDS and Labware LIMS systems.
- Manage, communicate, and execute routine system maintenance.
- Manage and lead projects involving system changes.
- Manage major local projects involving upgrade or replacement to the LIMS system software, hardware, or any of its components.
- Author and execute validation/test protocols related to LIMS.
- Review and file LIMS Change Controls and documentation.
- Perform system audits as required by standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist in writing and updating standard operating procedures for the operation and maintenance of the LIMS applications.
- Perform any other duties as required by management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in analytical chemistry laboratory within a highly regulated GMP environment is required.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory testing processes is required.
- Computer validation expertise/experience is required.
- Computer compliance expertise, including knowledge of 21 CFR 11 is required.
- Quality systems experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with GAMP is preferred.
position may require up to 10% travel to local sites as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)