Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director of Global Delivery and Implementation - Johnson & Johnson, Human Performance Institute
Requisition ID: 0661180827
The Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute (HPI) is the creator and leader of B2B Employer Wellbeing programs that improve wellbeing and elevate personal and professional performance through a combination of behavior science, performance psychology, exercise physiology, and nutrition training.
Human Performance Institute® is a pioneer in proven, sustainable behavior change with over 30 years of research and results in the fields of high performance and energy management. Our work with professional athletes, military Special Forces and Fortune 500 CEOs proves that when you bring your best energy to work and life, you can accomplish remarkable things.
We are currently recruiting for a Director of Global Delivery and Implementation to be based in Orlando, FL. The role consists of the following key components:
- Ensure flawless execution of onsite and offsite training programs
- Lead the end to end program experience and ensure exceptional and repeatable customer experience
- Manage program COGS, supply chain, logistics and drive efficiency to service the global business needs
- Partner with content team to ensure high customer satisfaction and NPS
- Leadership, development and coaching of the program delivery team
Performance Coach and Facilitator Program
- Strategy, hiring, training, engagement & coaching of the Global Performance Coach team
- Build strategy and provide leadership for the facilitator program
- Strategy and execution of the right coaching model
- Build capability to deliver programs across the globe in different languages
- Lead strategy and execution of implementation support for strategic customers
- Partner with sales team to drive business and penetration with top strategic customers
- Develop and deploy world class tools to launch, scale and sustain programs for strategic customers
- Leadership, development and coaching of the implementation managers
Insights, Analytics and Customer Diagnostics
- Build data analytics and insights as a competitive advantage for the business
- Lead the development and deployment of a customer assessments / diagnostics to pivot to strategic selling
- Collect and analyze participant and customer feedback to drive insights and action
- Provide value to strategic accounts through tools to measure and share outcomes
- Strategy and execution of leveraging technology to enhance delivery, implementation and experience
- Leadership, development and coaching of the technology support lead
- Internal Support: Build in-house graphic design capability for development of collateral for custom programs, pitch decks, proposals, e-mailers to database.
- Customer Support: Development and Execution of co-branded material for strategic customers, merchandising for events etc.
Premier Executive Leadership
- Integrate Premier Executive Leadership into core HPI operations
- Build capability and lead delivery and implementation for the Premier Executive Leadership Program
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within Sales, Marketing, and/or General Management is required.
- Previous people leadership, mentorship or coaching experience is required.
- Experience across varied functions of sales, marketing, operations is preferred
- The ability to work in close collaboration and build strong relationships with internal (Sales, Marketing, Content, Finance, Behavior Science) and external stakeholders (Customers, Vendors, Agencies) is required.
- Proven track record of driving growth is preferred.
- The ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Strong analytical skills, technology savvy and data oriented skills are required.
- Dynamic leader that has a strong ability to lead and motivate a team is required.
- Global experience is preferred.
- The ability to handle ambiguity and pose strong problem-solving skills is required.
- Service oriented with a high focus on experience delivery.
- High on customer centricity and prior experience managing large strategic customers
- This position is based in Orlando, FL and will require up to 30% travel.