Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Assurance Specialist II - 18 Month CONTRACT
Requisition ID: 0660180504
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Quality Assurance Specialist II will provide QA support for the remediation of all Drug/NHP consumer product labels in Canada to align with J&J Company Core Data Sheet standard for safety information and Plain Language Labelling updates. This position will be the point person for the execution of quality assurance activities for the CCDS/PLL Project which includes, specification updates, First Article Inspections, Change Control management, Packaging Line Trials, while ensuring that J&J Inc. operates in compliance with Johnson and Johnson Corporate policies, internal requirements and Regulatory requirements related to the CCDS/PLL projects.
*This 18 Month Contract can be situated out of Markham, McNabb building or Guelph, Woodlawn Rd.
• Represent QA on CCDS taskforce, ensuring all compliance requirements are appropriately met
• Act as a primary QA contact CCDS project to assist in troubleshooting and problem solving quality issues
• Assist in executing activities described in CCDS Change Controls:
• First Article Inspection
• Approve master documentation
• Verify issuance of associated GSS specifications (PR, FP, CG, PC)
• Packaging Line Trials for PLL packaging changes
• May support batch record review and release of products for sale in SAP
• Review and provide input into external deviations, assess root cause elimination and corrective actions and recommend actions to prevent repeat occurrence
• Leadership of committees and innovation activities
Education and experience
• BSc. in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Microbiology or a related discipline
• 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical Regulatory/QA/R&D
• Ability to take ownership for and work independently on project activities
• SAP experience is an asset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Previous project management experience an asset
• Results and Performance Driven
• Sense of Urgency
• Big Picture Orientation
• High attention to detail
• Strategic Thinking
• Self-awareness & Adaptable
Posting deadline: May 15, 2018
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)