Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Employee Communication, Senior Manager, Total Rewards
Requisition ID: 0653180504
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Employee Communication, Senior Manager, Total Rewards. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Employee Communication, Senior Manager, Total Rewards will:
- Develop the global Total Rewards communications & capability strategy and align & execute across the Compensation, Benefits & Global Health Services organizations
- Design global philosophy, program, policy & process communications in partnership with subject matter experts
- Design global capability programs to build effective Total Rewards capability in people managers, HR business partners and the Total Rewards organizations
- Design & deploy the framework for Total Rewards stakeholder (both internal and external) engagement
- Own the global Total Rewards branding & visual design guidelines and ensure all global communications adhere to guidelines
- Drive internal & external reputation of Total Rewards programs
- Develop global communications & capability delivery cadence and drive coordination with the Global Services organization in each region to ensure reliable program delivery
- Measure, track & report effectiveness of global communications & capability programs
- Responsible for accurate availability & maintenance of global program content
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience working in communications, change or training strategy development and delivery is required
- Candidate must have a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional team work and collaboration skills
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred
- Experience managing roll out (communications & capability) of a large-scale complex global project is required
- Experience with latest technology being used in the communications & capability/training fields will be an advantage
- This position requires up to 10% domestic and international travel
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)