Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Training Expert, Enabling Business Information Solutions
Requisition ID: 0653180227
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a
member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for
a Training Expert. This position
can be based in Titusville, NJ, Raritan, NJ, Spring House, PA or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Training Expert will design and develop learning and practicing experiences, and facilitate attendees with acquiring knowledge, skills and competences in an effective and appealing manner. The primary focus of this role will be to create training experiences and materials that can be easily delivered by the stakeholder. As a Training Expert the role will include:
- Develop new content, maintain existing content, maintain tools and other assets
- Lead eLearning design projects through the design life cycle
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) identify audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting materials/media (assessments, audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or a related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in an eLearning environment is required
- A minimum of two years designing training materials is required
- Must have experience working in Articulate Storyline and/or Captivate is required
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills preferred
- Experience developing for Learning Management Systems is preferred
- Experience with visual design (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred
- The ability to storyboard, write effective copy, instructional text and audio/video scripts is preferred
- Knowledge of Basic HTML and Flash programming is preferred
- Background in science in an educational or professional setting is preferred
- Clinical trial experience is preferred
- Experience working with external stake-holders is preferred
- Ability to collaborate with all levels in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Data Management