Janssen (pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson) is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst within the Finance organization situated in Toronto(19 Greenbelt Dr) supporting the Business Unit Sales and Marketing teams.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
• Provide accurate, timely, insightful and meaningful financial analysis to business partners helping to actively identify risks & opportunities and also understand & manage P&L variances.
• Develop strong business partnerships with cross-functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Access and Medical Affair teams to support the business in delivering financial commitments and execution of business strategies.
• Follow and understand external trends to enable robust discussion on potential risks and opportunities.
• Provide analytical support to the Business partners with respect to enable key decision making.
• Help educate and make better informed decisions with Business Partners to drive value creation for the organization.
• Support ad hoc projects, processes and requests as required including projects to help identify, plan and execute cost savings / avoidance and process improvement projects.
• Ensure that the principles and elements of the J&J Credo, business policies, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to in all aspects of the role.
• Collaborate with Global Services (GS) and BU Center of Excellence (CoE) for month end closing process, including input on business specific reserves and operating expenses.
• Bachelor's Degree is required, and an accounting/finance designation is an asset.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required, preferably in a commercial financial planning & analysis environment.
• Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn new business software tools and applications is required
• SAP or strong competencies in similar ERP systems is required.
• Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills to include formulas (VLOOKUPS) and pivot tables is required
• Individual must work well in a dynamic team environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
• Continuous improvement mindset with ability to adhere to tight deadlines while autonomously collaborating with business partners.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Inc. (7710)