Johnson & Johnson Careers
ITAS LEAD SERV SPEC - FINANCE
Requisition ID: 0646180504
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a ITAS Lead Service Specialist - Finance in Bridgewater NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The SAP FIN IT Lead will manage and participate in the all phase of the project for the Finance business functions including business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the organization. You will lead projects of various sizes with limited supervision through the software development lifecycle.
· Proven experience with template assembly, roll-outs and deployments.
· Solid experience in best practices and processes involved in the implementation for acquisition and divestitures/spin-off.
· The ideal candidate will provide a strong mix of Finance knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD/MM modules, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
· Extended multi-project experience with cross team interaction. In depth knowledge of Invoice to cash, procure to pay processes and Tax software especially Vertex.
· Ability to speak, navigate and debug User Exits / BADI related to FICO especially AR, AP Invoice processes. Create functional specifications in support of new functionality and enhancements.
· Design new SAP forms and workflows to improve business process and improve user experience.
· Communication – Communicate effectively and appropriately with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Simplifications and Enhancements will be preferred.
· Adept at troubleshooting and resolving operational SAP issues.
· Proven skills developing WRICEF Functional Specifications.
· Multiple full cycle implementations project in a lead or sub-lead role.
· Ability to work with and communicate effectively with offshore and onsite team members.
· Confident written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
· Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· A minimum of six years of progressively responsible experience.
· Expertise in the configuration and implementation of SAP ECC-FI/CO are required.
· Expertise in the integration with SD and MM are required.
· Strong knowledge of supply chain management processes and best practices is preferred.
· S4/HANA knowledge is a plus.
· ABAP development and debugging skills are a plus.
· Experience with Agile Methodology for Implementation is preferred.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company.
· Prior experience as a team lead is a plus.
· Up to 25% domestic travel will be required.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)