Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Software Developer (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 0631190124
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Software Developer will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media, and software delivery channels. The Lead Software Developer is responsible for research, iterative design, experimentation, and software development on projects delivering full stack software.
- Design and build the next-generation web applications and APIs
- Participate as a team member in planning the architecture and development of solutions
- Research and identify standard methodologies from an architecture, data & security perspective
- Work effectively in a professional development environment including use of source control, unit testing, continuous build and integration, and deployment via DevOps-style collaboration with infrastructure team
- Participate in SCRUM teams working on bi-weekly sprints and ensure on time delivery with high quality
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, a focused degree in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience crafting, documenting and developing RESTful API services is preferred
- Deep understanding of software development, QA methodologies & release process is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills is required
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time domestically and/or internationally is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)