DePuy Synthes Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) group. This position is located in Raynham, MA with consideration in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) Senior Financial Analyst will provide finance business partnering and support for the Mitek Sports Medicine and Shoulder Reconstruction platforms which together represents approximately $1 billion in global sales. This individual will report to the Sports and Shoulder Franchise Sr. Finance Manager.
- Partnering with Directors of Global Strategic Marketing (GSM) and other cross-functional leaders for the Sports and Shoulders platform to craft strategies, prioritize investments, optimize innovation portfolio, manage product lifecycles and ensure performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Supporting and building business case valuations for numerous pipeline projects and present key financial product overviews to project teams and finance management.
- Responsible for partnering with the DePuy Synthes Franchise Finance leads in the regions to prepare and present OUS Investor Relations reporting on a quarterly basis for the platform.
- This individual will support the strategic plan process for the platform and will assist with the consolidation and analysis for the Depuy Synthes Franchise.
- Preparing and presenting financial analysis of global sales trends, key performance metrics, dashboards, platform P&L’s for the platform and oversee all planning, budgeting, reporting and compliance for the GSM finance team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- A MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience is required.
- Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau & other analytics tools is preferred.
- Excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others at all levels within a matrixed organization is required.
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables is required.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines is required.
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning is required.
- Framing and communicating of complex data is required.
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous operational improvements is required.
- Ambitious, dedicated, high-energy and hardworking approach is required.
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships is required.
- This position is located in Raynham, MA with consideration in West Chester, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)