Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Contract Analyst
Requisition ID: 0616180827
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Contracts Analyst, Contracts, Pricing Management to be located in Irvine, CA to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Contracts Analyst is responsible for the development, execution, implementation, and administration of commercial contracts in support of Biosense Webster (BWI) U.S. customer-facing teams. Commercial contracts include, but are not limited to: pricing agreements, service agreements, evaluation agreements, rental agreements and promotional/program agreements.
- Reviews contract requests and collaborates with sales and marketing to develop offers that meet customer needs and align with commercial strategy
- Manages internal offer review and approval processes
- Prepares contracts, amendments and notices in accordance with contracting guidelines
- Reviews and redlines terms and conditions in partnership with legal and other internal partners
- Reviews and prepares customer RFI/RFPs and coordinates with other departments to prepare response
- Administers contracts through their lifecycle (including, but not limited to, system setup, records retention, payments, roster management, letters of commitment, renewal)
- Monitors and reports contract performance on a regular basis to ensure contract compliance
- Corresponds with sales representatives to resolve contract issues
- Leads interface and coordination between company personnel, customer contact, and third-party contact (distributor, GPO, etc.) for appropriate resolution of issues, decisions and related contractual matters
- Analyzes sales and contract data and prepare reports as requested for customers, sales representatives, marketing and management
- Support audits and compliance testing by providing information and supporting documents
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or related field is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of business experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of contracting, sales marketing, or commercial operations experience is required
- Prior experience working with customer and field sales facing teams is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complexity is required
- Knowledge of Sales Force preferred not required
- Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written skills) are required
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales / customer focused environment is required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
- Ability to work in a team environment is required
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines is required
- Ability to present detail data in a clear and concise manner is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Toolset including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- This position is located in Irvine, CA and requires up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)