Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Global Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 0614180123
Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Global Marketing Manager, located in Santa Ana or Milpitas, California.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for upstream/strategic global marketing for a specific line of products and has primary interfaces are R&D, Finance, Legal and Regional Marketing & Sales and will develop strategic marketing plans, execute their successful implementation and grow the long term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products within the context of the overall Corporate Business Plan. Includes clear understanding of professional and market trends in order to ad input and execute marketing strategies and plans to drive sustained growth of assigned brands. Responsibilities may also include successfully executing promotions and creating/ assisting with future brand planning. The incumbent works closely with direct supervisor and regional brand groups, outside agencies, third party partners, and internal functions (e.g., key opinion leaders, market research, media, relationship marketing etc.). Displays the ability to actively manage third party vendors effectively and on plan. This individual will also need to ensure budget resources are used appropriately an according to plan.
The Global Marketing Manager will:
- Develops go-to-market strategy for designated segment responsibilities.
- Lead and execute comprehensive segment specific marketing/development plan
- Integrate customer knowledge and market data into the Upstream Marketing and Business Development when appropriate
- Actively plan and modify as needed annual sales planning process for respective product / segment responsibilities
- Execute strategic and tactical initiatives relating to assigned products and/or channel segment(s) to include, but not limited to, the following;
- Promotions – Initiate and execute channel promotional plans, set calendar of promotional events and conduct pre- and post promotion analysis
- Tradeshows and Meetings – Attend and support sales meetings and relevant tradeshow calendar. Initiate, develop and manage joint business planning and marketing plans
- Training – Organize and deliver product training to educate, motivate and activate sales representatives and partners
- Sales Collateral / Education – Working closely with Marketing Communications and Education develop compelling core marketing collateral materials and on-going education initiatives and assessments
- Communicate proactively to direct supervisor and when needed upper management and relevant stakeholders
- BA, BS degree required or equivalent experience
- Master's degree in business preferred
- 8+ years health care experience required
- 5 years of marketing experience required
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: adaptability, teamwork, initiative, innovation, integrity, analytical, leadership, strategic thinking, and communication
- Proven success in product/brand management is required
- Medical device/Ophthalmology experience is preferred
- Experience working cross functionally is required
- Upstream Innovation experience is preferred
- Up to 30% international and domestic travel is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-California-Santa Ana
North America-United States-California-Milpitas
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)