Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director,US Medical Affairs,Oncology, Hematologic Malignancies
Requisition ID: 0603180504
Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Hematologic Malignancies) to be located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key responsibilities for the Associate Director include:
- Address medical and scientific issues and to ensure the appropriate use of all Janssen marketed products for hematologic malignancies
- Provide clinical analysis and support for Janssen products for hematologic malignancies
- Support company sponsored Medical Affairs led clinical trials, and assess and supervise investigator initiated studies
- Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives
- Maintain relationships with external investigators and opinion leaders through Advisory Boards and international meetings
- Support the development of scholarly publications arising from Janssen studies
- Support the development of product monographs and responses to product
Qualifications for the Associate Director include:
- An MD is preferred; PharmD or PhD with a minimum of two +years of relevant medical affairs experience in malignant hematology may be considered
- Board certification in Medical Oncology, Hematology or Pediatric Hematology-Oncology is preferred
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience in the pharmaceutical industry, academic medicine or clinical practice is required
- Experience in clinical trial design and conduct (Phases II-IV) is preferred
- Requires up to 25% annual travel (primarily domestic with some international travel)
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)