Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ethicon US Marketing Summer Internship 2019
Requisition ID: 0597181218
Ethicon Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Marketing Undergraduate Interns for the summer of 2019, located in Cincinnati, Ohio and Somerville, New Jersey.
Ethicon US, LLC, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is a trusted world-wide leader in surgical care. We offer a broad range of products including sutures, surgical staplers, biosurgery and energy devices that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures.
The summer internship program is 10 - 12 weeks focused on providing college students with practical business experience in marketing.
As an intern, you will become an integral part of the US marketing team and will be involved in brand management activities that may include the following:
- Developing and/or executing marketing programs and strategies to promote products to medical professionals
- Creating and/or delivering training materials for the field sales organization
- Analyzing marketing and sales data
- Analyzing category and competitive trends
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Participating in training courses, focused on brand management and other key functional areas
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)