Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 0596180827
CERENOVUS, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Technician located in Miami, FL. CERENOVUS is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke by providing physicians with innovative technologies to push the boundaries of what’s possible in neurovascular intervention. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. The Senior Technician will be responsible for supporting complex engineering activities. The individual must work independently on multiple tasks for various projects under limited supervision and guidance of engineering staff.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technician include:
- Plan, execute or assist in tests and experiments to evaluate performance of product designs or processes.
- Support manufacturing of device prototypes and design verification builds.
- Assure that equipment is maintained and calibrated if required.
- Support testing of components, materials, or designs.
- Create drawings, test reports and/or generate data tables per test protocol.
- Record and relay test details to project team or requestor in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop test methods as applicable and document as applicable.
- Assist engineers in tool development, process validation and documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively across all functions and levels in the R&D organization.
- Develop subject matter expertise in the operation of test equipment.
- Provide general technical support to product development teams.
- Design fixtures and tooling using CAD software.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent technical degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years technical experience and/or training
- Experience medical devices is required
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Experience writing technical reports and good engineering notebook documentation skills are required.
- Proficient with MS Office at a minimum is required.
- The ability to move materials and light equipment, as needed is required.
- Experience using SolidWorks is highly desired
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)