Johnson & Johnson Careers
R&MP Materials Management Coordinator (2nd Shift)
Requisition ID: 0586180504
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a R&MP Materials Management Coordinator (2nd Shift, 2:00PM- 10:30PM), located in Lancaster, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The R&MP Materials Management Coordinator manages the maintenance materials process to minimize negative impact to site performance, by ensuring that correct quality and quantities of materials are available for the planned and scheduled execution of tasks performed by the Maintenance and Facilities resources through the Planning & Scheduling Process.
- Maintains efficient operation of all internal processes at the Materials Management Stock Room. Accountable for enforcing procedures for the control of Maintenance & Facilities Materials.
- Creates, extends, corrects and adjusts SAP data information of spare parts to insure accurate inventory availability for the support of the maintenance program. Prepares parts usage reports as required for Maintenance Management.
- Processes spare parts orders and receives spare parts into inventory to insure adequate supplies
- Create/extend new parts/chemical requests to create SAP material master data record of new parts.
- Utilize SAP -PM to create purchasing info record, source list and contract for new parts, to update spare parts data, to create spare parts purchase orders, to receive parts into inventory, equipment BOM information, MRP report and reserve list report, and initiate and complete PM04 refurbishment requirements.
- Communicates to multiple work centers that parts are onsite and available for use, Kitting of Parts for Preventive/Corrective Work Orders for Maintenance and Facilities Work Centers, arranges shipping for spare parts returns or vendor repairs/refurbishments, and initiates Initiate new vendors via the Aravo process
- Troubleshoot and resolve outstanding Purchase Order issues with internal and external resources. Process purchase orders for outside services based off Purchase Requisitions
- Provide support to Maintenance Department on spare parts needs including researching obsolete parts, ordering and ensuring availability, remove obsolete parts from SAP Equipment Bill of Materials and from the Storeroom. Perform cycle counts and annual inventory physical counts
- Provide support and guidance to engineering and operations on SAP-PM requests
- Provide support to QA investigators and auditors as needed.
- Backs up the other parts reliability and maintenance planning functional roles as needed.
- Maintain area procedures and work flows in support of department and site metrics
- Participate in Safety initiatives and other plant designated programs (Zero Defects, OEE etc.)
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- An associate’s degree or a minimum of three (3) years of experience in related areas such as: utilities, manufacturing or packaging equipment, and Experience with Parts Management in an SAP Environment is preferred
- Knowledgeable on drafts and diagrams reading and repair manuals interpretation is preferred
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Basic knowledge of computerized systems and Microsoft Office is required.
- Candidates must able to meet the physical requirements which include the ability to continuously lift and/or move from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs) weight material
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)