Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ethicon Sales Training Representative
Requisition ID: 0572190726
- A minimum of a Bachelors or Masters Degree attained from an accredited university/college between January 2019 and December 2019 is required.
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 based upon 4.0 scale is required.
- Ability to start work on a full-time basis by January 2020 is required.
- Sales, Engineering, Life Science or Business academic major is preferred.
- Completion of school-sponsored selling skills program is preferred.
- Experience in retail or other sales environment is preferred.
- Strong track record of academic and other successes is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities are preferred.
- By the start of the STR Program, relocation to the designated home office in Somerville, New Jersey or Cincinnati, Ohio is required.
- STR will be hired for a specific company sales area and relocation to that pre-identified sales area after completion of the STR Program is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the United States for multiple weeks at a time is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- Willingness and ability to relocate geographically within the United States is required.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future is required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, Temporary Resident under IRCA, Asylee, or Refugee is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)