Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Development Manager - Target - Minneapolis, MN
Requisition ID: 0568180130
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Customer Development Manager responsible for Compromised Skin, Digestive Health and Eye Care businesses at Target. This role will be located at the J&J Target Team Office in Minneapolis, MN.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Customer Development Manager (CDM) is the key daily interface responsible for the customer relationship. The CDM has direct selling responsibility and is accountable for achieving shipment goals and consumption sales objectives and will be managing the Compromised Skin, Digestive Health & Eye Care Portfolio on the Target Customer Focused Team.
The individual will develop and execute customer-specific business plans that are aligned to customer and marketing strategies. This role monitors key metrics to track progress and adjusts the plan as needed to deliver results. The CDM manages a trade promotional budget for optimal ROI and ensures internal/external alignment, while growing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and executing business plans to deliver sales results, including maximized volume potential, increased merchandising effectiveness, growth of product group(s), and brand share
• Creating impactful, insights-based presentations that translate sales objectives into customer strategy and business plans around distribution, merchandising, promotion, and planogram placement
• Leveraging business analytics to influence the customer and company decision making at top-to-top levels
• Accurately forecasting monthly sales by franchise and/or brand and special packs/displays
• Leading annual business planning processes within assigned businesses.
• Utilizing internal/customer business systems to manage and maximize plans (i.e., LYNX and Edge)
• Serving as the “voice of customer” to the company in order to address customer needs and accomplish goals and objectives, including launch of new items and optimal 4P execution
• Influencing across the organization to ensure full alignment to the customer/company business plan and drive long-term business objectives
• Managing trade spend to stay within budget and to maximize ROI, and regularly reconciling payments and updating promotional plans
• Creating, establishing and/or managing customer-specific scorecards to monitor sales progress and identify and close sales gaps
• Serving in the role of expert on assigned product group(s) that designs innovative programs that generate a win-win outcome
• Providing input into the development of junior team members
• Complying with company policies and procedures at all times
• A four year degree is required
• At least five years of total business experience required
• 3 years’ experience in a consumer package goods environment in sales, sales analytics, category management, shopper marketing/insights, or related field preferred
• Strong analytical background, and/or category management experience preferred
• Prior sales experience is preferred
• Experience working with Nielsen preferred
• Experience working with Target preferred
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications
• This role will be located in Minneapolis, MN and require up to 10% travel.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)