Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PROFESSIONAL AFFAIRS CONSULTANT - OFTALMOLOGIA - VISION CARE
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 0568171220
Medical is one of the largest and most diversified medical device companies in the world, is responsible for producing a mostly wide range of products used by healthcare professionals in different fields like orthopedics, neurosurgery, diabetes, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease and also aesthetics.
The Professional Affairs Consultant’s primary role is to expand the reach of Professional support within Brazil. This will be achieved by:
1. Optimising customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care’s (JJVC’s) products involving both national accounts and independent practices.
2. Teaching ECPs (Ophthalmologists and Contatologists) how to communicate and fit new JJVC products, using a benefit driven strategy.
3. Support generic educational initiatives to increase knowledge and confidence in contact lens prescribing and fitting.
1. Assist Brazilian Senior Professional Affairs Manager: panel meetings, and training, product launches, practice visits etc.
2. Support practice visits and peer-to-peer recommendation initiative.
3. Actively participate in JJVC involvement in clinical conferences across Brazil and LATAM region and also support Local Optical Committee meetings and Customer Focus meetings where appropriate.
4. Participate in regular dialogue with ECPs designed to help support them and gather their views.
5. Leverage Johnson & Johnson Institute (JJI) facility with accounts.
6. Key Metrics that will be used to measure success:
6.1 Professional support and contact quality from targeted accounts
6.2 % Increase of knowledge and confidence of ECPs to prescribe following educational initiatives
1. Qualified Ophthalmologist or health care professional (non-medical).
2. Some experience in contact lens fitting.
3. Very good in English (oral, written, read).
4. Demonstrable experience of working successfully in a team.
5. Very good interpersonal and presentation skills.
6. High verbal and written communication skills.
7. Analytical skills.
8. Computer skills including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
Brasil-São Paulo-São Paulo
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)