Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Facilities Technician III to be based in Fort Washington, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Facilities Technician III will support the manufacturing plant with general facility and utility related expertise for specific concentrated areas such as Purified Water systems, Chillers, Boilers, compressed gas systems, low voltage electrical equipment and HVAC units. Under minimal supervision, the position will perform all tasks necessary to operate, trouble shoot, service, adjust, repair and maintain facilities equipment and utilities supporting manufacturing processes.
• Perform equipment set-up, start-up, trouble-shooting, and repair on mechanical and electrical utility and facility equipment.
• Operate, maintain, and shutdown a wide variety of plant utility equipment as per procedures.
• Follow environmental health and safety procedures during startup, shutdown, trouble shooting, and operation of equipment.
• Perform set up, adjustment, troubleshooting and repair on a broad range of plant facility and utility equipment to operate efficiently, reliably, and within compliance standards.
• Read, interpret & maintain equipment diagrams in support of equipment repair & design.
• Accountable to communicate & coordinate with customers and partners regarding schedule and impact of work being performed.
• Adjust equipment to optimize performance. Troubleshoot equipment to minimize downtime. Propose long term improvements and implement these.
• Disassemble equipment to facilitate cleaning and ensure clean equipment/workspace at task completion.
• Utilize automated and manual control systems and appropriate instrumentation to operate major equipment.
• Maintain 5S status of facility maintenance areas.
High school diploma/secondary education or equivalent and/or technical certification or relative trade experience as a journeyman pipefitter, plumber, electrician, stationary engineer or HVAC/Refrigeration is required.
• Appropriate license or certification in specific trade position as applicable.
• Minimum of 8 years in a regulated and/or automated manufacturing environment.
• Candidates must be able to meet the physical demand of that this position requires: continuous lifting and/or moving from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs.) weight material.
• Prior experience working in a Pharmaceutical/GMP manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience working with and on purified water systems is preferred.
• Basic Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) system knowledge.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)